Translate


The Royal British Legion website link

The Royal British Legion website link
Please click on the image

Please Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts

Sunday 19 September 2021

The Girl on the Train Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Emily Blunt Movie


 Over the past few day I do not really know why I have been re-watching movies that have been made from books.


Maybe it is because I still have not finished my own book.??


It is strange to re-watch something, when you do you always seam to see something different.  I think that when you do it is due to your age and own personal life experiences.


For 20 years onw i have been trying to finish my book, it is driving me mad!!

Every time i think I have finished it something will happen and then I stop!

I ask some one to read it and then I find myself rewriting pages over and over and voer again.

I need to stop and just get it done I just do not know how.

So I am watching a film about a "Girl on a train."  


No comments:

Post a Comment