Translate


The Royal British Legion website link

The Royal British Legion website link
Please click on the image

Please Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts

Friday 3 August 2018

Dusting off my book shelves

I  have just started to dust off my book shelves and get out my collection of gardening books.  I am currently collecting my seeds from this years plants and I am looking at what cuttings that I can also take this year too.

I am using my "Collins" collection of book for reference and not the internet.  My collect is the following books.

  1. Flowers that grow, how to grow it. ISBN NUMBER 0-00-714651-5
  2. Trees and Shrubs that grow, how to grow it. ISBN NUMBER 0-00-714654-X
  3. Flowering Shrubs that grow, how to grow it.  ISBN NUMBER 0-00-714653-1
  4. Clematis and Climbers that grow, how to grow it.  ISBN NUMBER 0-00-714652-3
  5. Architectural Plants that grow, how to grow it.  ISBN NUMBER 0-00-714655-8
I still need to get.

  1. Kitchen Garden that grow, how to grow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment