Translate


The Royal British Legion website link

The Royal British Legion website link
Please click on the image

Please Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Back to school

Back to school, most people are thinking about nothing this week than "back to school" and already I have seen "Christmas" stock on the shelves in stores before "Halloween"   Life today seams to be about our next shop our next buy.  Even if it means buying things that we do not really need.  One thing that I am trying to teach my children in to "Eat to live" and not to "Live to eat" and to only buy thing when they really need to and not just because they think they need them or want them.  There is nothing wrong with a little indulgence but I do not want my children to become to commercialized.

No comments:

Post a Comment