Translate


The Royal British Legion website link

The Royal British Legion website link
Please click on the image

Please Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts

Thursday 14 March 2019

Living the Rate Race!

Living in the “Rat Race!”

It is 14th March 2019 and the end of the financial tax year is only 

around the corner.


WE still do not know what is happening with leaving the EU and 

so employment for every one and investing in the future is anyone 

game.


But what can you do in-order to look forward to the future and 

leave the “Rate Race” and finally start investing in your future?

One of the fist things that I have been doing is de-cluttering my 

life and looking though my emails and social media links.


This is not an easy job so I only do this once a week so that I can 

unsubscribe to any on line sites that I no longer use or need in my 

life.


If you think that thoroughgoing away any thing that you have not 

worn in the last 6 months is a challenge try de-cluttering your 

emails and social media links.


This is something that I would recommend you de-clutter your 

online life every 6 months too.


This will help to improve your employment options especially 

since everyone seams to google you before employing or meeting 

anyone.


I am also for inanimation but if you have an email address that 

may need changing or updating so sound more professional then 

would recommend doing this too.


So over the next month I have set myslef a few personal gaols.

  1. De-clutter my emails/social media life.
  2. De-clutter the house.
  3. Look up money saying tips
  4. look at my budget for April 2019-April 2020 (or the next 6 months.)
  5. Look at savings and investments
  6. reading a book (finishing my book.)
  7. Booking a holiday
  8. Setting up my own business/employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment